- Joined
- Dec 8, 2009
- Messages
- 267
Inukami. Epic ecchi, all I have to say.
Lol that show is made of win! It's been too long since I watch it. Be wary of the elephants.
Inukami. Epic ecchi, all I have to say.
Lol that show is made of win! It's been too long since I watch it. Be wary of the elephants.
Black Rock Shooter OVA released.
I picked it up and to be honest I am perfectly confused.
.You want me to describe it to you?
P.S.
Might be a big spoiler

Yeah please. I can live with a few spoilers![]()
Basically, Mato befriended Yomi during their first year. Then second year, they're in different class. You know Mato's basketball manager Yuu right? She became friends, and hang out with each other more often making Yomi to become jealous. You know the part where she suddenly just vanish? Death Master took advantage of Yomi and possess her. Mato becomes worried then goes back to the hill where she gave that cellphone string Yomi before. She found it then suddenly Black Rock Shooter appeared. BRS aka Black Rock Shooter told her about what happen so Mato decided to get Yomi FROM another world.
Remember the first fight showed? Apparently its BRS' first fight shown (remember she doesn't have stitches) in the movie before she got defeated (then she got the stitches). Then BRS became one with Mato then after Yomi's disappearance. She lurks for Death Master and the figth began then you know what happen after that.
Now the reason why a lot of people got confused is because the transition between dimensions. The fight between Death Master and BRS took after BRS and Mato became one except the first fight in the OVA.
My god.....
Hugh, does the show follow the manga, or is it just totally winging it every episode?