Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1281673751575-1.png


Some fanart I found. (Yui from K-ON! imitating Haruko from FLCL)
 
Favorites (in no particular order):
Bleach
Death Note
Code Geass
Naruto
Gundam Seed and Destiny
 
I know it isn't a manga/anime but I just read all for Volumes of Scott Pilgrim really liked it. I need to see the movie now. scott pilgrim vs the world is based on the 6 volume graphic novel Scott Pilgrim.

Tons video game references
just compare this chrono trigger image with my sig. The tech is called X strike in game

images
 
Last edited:
http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab62/Rell109/1281673751575-1.png

Some fanart I found. (Yui from K-ON! imitating Haruko from FLCL)

i lol'd

anyway...
i found an interesting K-ON! MAD. :o
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZjvLi2EO0k[/ame]
 
Finished Clannad After Story 1 & 2

aside from being non-dubbed....wow.

no one tells a story like key
 
I just finished GTO, (Great Teacher Onizuka).

I was really impressed by it.

2rw50zm.jpg
 
I was more impressed with this emo hair thing he has going on

lol hes been afk for..1 month i think. And he does have some stubble going on? He shoulda came out with a beard like his dads, XD.
 
Level 5 from Fripside (believe it was part of Certain Scientific Railgun, first OP if I recall?) is amazing and still one of my favorite openings of all time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top