Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it takes soooo long to make D.Gray-Man chapters -.- now I know why they released around 10 books in America.

Going to watch an episode of Cowboy Bebop now. Need something where I'm not on the part where it's currently updating, and I somehow stopped caring a lot about Bleach.
 
To Aru Majutsu no Index II will be out in October 8th.

There is only one thing I have to say: THAT SISTER ITSUWA.
 
Will it include more Saten and Uihara?

Well maybe Uihara but I don't know about Saten. Maybe, just maybe. But this anime revolves more around Toma, so I don't think they'll like show a lot of Saten and/or Uihara. Then again, they'll add more characters in the show from the original novel.
 
Last edited:
The thread was on the second page! close to getting lost.

Bakuman 100 out, made me QQ.
 
looking for an action manga that is complete any suggestions?

Black Cat
Mx0
Great Teacher Onizuka
Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally
DOGS
Elfen Lied
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Angel Dust
Flame of Recca
Melty Blood <- Fav

There's more but there mainly drama, ecchi, romance, or aim for girls.
 
Bleach manga 420:

Sweet mother of god! :D :D , so Ichigos gana lose his powers huh? So THATS why Issan had to regain his powers. his Zonpaktou is similar and thus he had a move that took away his power. I wonder when Issan first lost his? 1 year? 15 years? 30?
 
K-On!! Finale was bad. Not just bad, one of my least favorite episodes. I didn't like the song, and the entire thing seemed off for me.
 
Currently reading the Gurren Lagann manga. pretty good so far. I'll let you know when I finish.
 
Currently reading the Gurren Lagann manga. pretty good so far. I'll let you know when I finish.

Anime was far better than what I saw in volume 1. But I've only read volume 1...

FINALLY, DEAR CHRIST FINALLY! A new chapter of Highschool of the Dead came out. It was good, and much rejoicing was had.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top