Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the 1984 Miyazaki cartoon, "Sherlock Hound". Pretty good animation with decent mysteries.
All ~27 episodes are on youtube right now, but are in incorrect order.
 
Last edited:
LANGAUGE WARNING:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVbr3TrCbyc[/ame]

Even if you don't like "abridged" videos, the ending is great (10:30-11:12).
 
Last edited:
I finished watching FullMetal Alchemist and am about half way through Tenjou Tenge.

I was really suprised at FMA. It was very funny, and had a nice/orginal plot.

I am also enjoying tenjou tenge. While not really "funny", it does have some great fight scenes and is full of "jiggly".
 
I finished watching FullMetal Alchemist

I was really suprised at FMA. It was very funny, and had a nice/orginal plot.

If you enjoyed the first series I highly recommend Brotherhood. The ending was more satisfying in my opinion since it has more closure.
 
If you enjoyed the first series I highly recommend Brotherhood. The ending was more satisfying in my opinion since it has more closure.

I've only watched a few eps of brotherhood so far and I like it, so id have to +1 your comment.
 
Touhou will have its anime (not related the first one it came out) officially. The anime will be produced by ufotable, which also created Kara no Kyoukai anime/movie.

There somethings I have to say. THIS NEWS IS MADE OF WIN! TOUHOU SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED an ANIME COMPANY, AND FINALLY BE TURNED INTO ANIME!

That's all.

And this

1265484313521.jpg
 
If you enjoyed the first series I highly recommend Brotherhood. The ending was more satisfying in my opinion since it has more closure.

brotherhood is actually the series i watched...
 
I checked out High School of the Dead. Zombies, gore, and fan service. Needless to say, it's a damn good series so far lol.
 
Yeah. I have been surprised at how good it is. I have something to watch now which makes me quite happy.
 
Highschool of the Dead is the best Zombie anime out and will remain so forever. And the manga is finally continuing, and with episodes out every monday it's lookin' awesome so far.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top