Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way for the people that love The World God Only Knows, get the first episode right now. Get it while its hot.

P.S.

For the people that watch/read or even like To-Love Ru, Motto To-Love Ru is out. It closely follows the manga than the first anime it aired.
 
Last edited:
Akira
Berserk
Bio Hunter
Black Lion
Burn-Up Warrior
Demon City Shinjuku
Dragoon
Dragon Ball
Escaflowne
Final Fantasy
Fist of the North Star
Ghost in the Shell
Howl's Moving Castle
Kimera
Nausica? of the Valley of the Wind
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ninja Scroll
Orphen
Princess Monoke
Record of Lodoss War
Ruin Explorers
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Samurai X
Spriggan
Slayers
Vampire Hunter D
Yu Yu Hakusho The Movie: Poltergeist Report

well .. thats about it off the top of my head I can think of right now .. I did watch all of that code geass that wasn't bad, been watching that bleach on cartoon network also not bad ... oh crap I forgot to put in inuyasha oh well...
as you can see I like movies better... (I hate waiting for that next episode)
 
Last edited:
B Gata H Kei - a funny anime that is on the perverted funny side. The difference of this anime is the fact that the heroine is a female who wants to have sex with 1000 people in her high school life, however she is still a virgin. Despite her good looks she chose to pick a plain looking boy to lose her virginity (mostly due to embarrassment). This anime has lots of funny moments. And you do not need to be 18+ to watch this. Recommended age is probally 16+
 
Watched the first two episodes of Black Lagoon tonight. I must say when the second episode has a torpedo being shot into a helicopter it gives me high hopes for this show.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top