Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best arc ever.

I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.. but what if the cover is something like this:

freddy-got-fingered_flr.jpg


That's exactly what the new arc looks like at the moment.
 
Started watching Xam'd, loving it.
Especially the theme song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OpQVGICr1c[/ame]
 
I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.. but what if the cover is something like this:

freddy-got-fingered_flr.jpg


That's exactly what the new arc looks like at the moment.

Daddy would you like some sausage? Daddy would you like some sausages?
 
I just finished watching "Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenich".

it was actually pretty good. I enjoyed it.
 
Thread revive, just watched the Vampire hunter D movies. Both are good, but the second one (bloodlust) is super epic.
 
Agreed - Vampire Hunter D is great.

I just went back and watched Last Exile again - probably never happen , but a Live Action Last Exile would be <3
 
Hijack into Manga thread. Favorite mangas?

Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Claymore
Full Metal Alchemist
D. Gray Man
Hunter x Hunter
Beelzebub
1/2 Prince
Psyren

Are a few =^_^=
 
Agreed - Vampire Hunter D is great.

I just went back and watched Last Exile again - probably never happen , but a Live Action Last Exile would be <3

Last Exile is one of my favorite shows. (Somewhere around #7 in the top 10)

It really shows what Gonzo is capable of making despite, in my opinion, their record of hit or miss productions. Bottom line, Alex Row = Pimp.

Anything Live-Action scares me as I haven't seen many adaptations of shows that I've liked....Death Note, case in point. The Live action L Scream made me wanna cry. :[
 
Last Exile is one of my favorite shows. (Somewhere around #7 in the top 10)

It really shows what Gonzo is capable of making despite, in my opinion, their record of hit or miss productions. Bottom line, Alex Row = Pimp.

Anything Live-Action scares me as I haven't seen many adaptations of shows that I've liked....Death Note, case in point. The Live action L Scream made me wanna cry. :[

Death Note is a spectacular manga at least. Definitely one of my favorites.
 
Some friends of mine just got me into Soul Eater, fantastic show
Top 5 characters. This list has been proven by 100's of different researchers dont try to argue with it
1. Medusa
2. Stein
3. Kid and his entourage
4. Death
5. Blair

So now i ask you fine folks is things that are similar to soul eater. and about the same length.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top