Anime Official Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranthus, that is one of the rare cases in which I prefer the manga. Just seemed to have a little more story to it.
 
Oh! Has anyone watched Panty Stocking With Garterbelt? A fore warning for those who haven't: This show is is no where near PG-13, so keep it away from the Young uns. One episode (at least for the first part of the series) is ~15 minutes long, so there are two episodes per showing.
 
Oh! Has anyone watched Panty Stocking With Garterbelt? A fore warning for those who haven't: This show is is no where near PG-13, so keep it away from the Young uns. One episode (at least for the first part of the series) is ~15 minutes long, so there are two episodes per showing.

Awful anime.
 
D.Gray-Man 210.
Thankfully, much longer than 209. And it looks like things will start becoming a lot more interesting. And
I TOTALLY KNEW THAT CLOWN WAS ALLEN FROM THE MOMENT THEY SHOWED HIM
.
 
Not necessarily Anime but Anime related

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObdlLp7gkYA[/ame]

imo looks sweet
 
Seems cool...but Dragon Ball Revolution looked ok in the previews as well...So I'll with hold judgement for now...
 
I'm not one who's into anime or ever will be. But The Slayers, which premiered in 1995, was absolutely fantastic.

I'd highly recommend it to anyone.
 
Last edited:
Was anyone else a bit disappointed with the ending to some anime in the fall quarter? Because to be honest, I was not pleased at all with Maji de Watashi or C3. I don't want to spoil anything, but the endings could have used some more work to them.:thumbdown:

On another note, just watched the Hidan no Aria OVA, was totally confused at first. If you have seen the series already, I suggest the OVA.

IS: Infinite Stratos OVA, just all around great. 4.5/5 :thumbup:
 
All of this season's shows had terrible endings. At least all the ones I've watched so far.

I agree with you. However, I will say that the Boku wa Tomodachi was the best ending thus far even though it was not overly great. I still have a couple to watch.
 
Boku wa Tomodachi was excellent, haven't been really in to any other anime that has been coming out though.
 
Boku wa Tomodachi was excellent, haven't been really in to any other anime that has been coming out though.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Boku wa Tomodachi was excellent, haven't been really in to any other anime that has been coming out though.

I did enjoy Boku wa Tomodachi, but probably my favorite anime that just ended was Mawaru Penguindrum which ended very well in my opinion.

I am not overly thrilled at the winter releases. Possible two or three series I am looking at. Hopefully spring has more to offer :)
 
Anyone else watch Michiko to Hatchin? actually quite good! Reminded me of Cazador de la Bruja, except it isn't yuri and is alot more upbeat (ish).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top