Ho, Ho, Ho

FranktheTank

Famous
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
502
Santa putting the Squeeze on the furher
santasqueezeeg6.jpg
 
Ahhh! Four Dogsigs in a row! saaaaaaaaaave meeeeeee!

Tis funnay though, Frank, tis funnay.
 
Some Guy dressed up as Santa is being takin to court for Saying "Ho, Ho,Ho" To some lady....

What is wrong with society these days?
 
ho ho ho, who wouldn't go, ho ho ho, who wouldn't go-o. Up on the house top, click click click. Down through the Chimney with GOOD SAINT NIIICK!
 
I don't get it, my daughter is in a "Happy Holiday Concert" this year!! What happened to being able to say Merry Christmas without being prejudice? I'm getting tired of the religous whiners, and the politicians that want to please them!! GRRR Bah Humbug!!
 
[quote1197394676==(eGO)=BRICK-TR-]
I don't get it, my daughter is in a "Happy Holiday Concert" this year!! What happened to being able to say Merry Christmas without being prejudice? I'm getting tired of the religous whiners, and the politicians that want to please them!! GRRR Bah Humbug!!
[/quote1197394676]


ditto, my local council changed christmas to Winterfest because the word christmas was offensive to Muslims.
 
Oh for crying out loud. Glad to live in Finland, ~95% of the population are christians of some sort ;)
 
I guess happy holidays is the right way to say it. but im sure it offends some one out there and will eventually be just. "happy break from work and school days".
 

Latest posts

Back
Top