Holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death Injection

Active Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
285
Oh my god.

I was on a MW2 server when a message came up saying 'Daily XP Boost', and it randomly promoted me to LVL 70 (i was level 52 previosly) and gave me all the guns!

Pics or it didn't happen? Here!

ida995.jpg


OMG! NO PHOTOSHOP! Taken with a crappy cell phone (only thing lying around :P)

TWO HUNDRED MILLION XP! FOR REAL! Hacked server probably, but lucky me :w00t:
 
Last edited:
Wow, talk about winning the MW2 lottery!

Downside: everyone who sees your XP will point at you and yell HAAAAAX! :D
 
Congrats on unlocking the 1887! Yes, it's not that great compared to itself before the patches. But they are still cheap guns.
 
Happens a lot, called a rank hack. It happened most likely to everyone on your server.
 
@frap,

Yes, everybody was like 'OMGZ I GOTZ LIEK 40MILLIONTHOUSANDZ XPZ LOLLZ" So I was pretty happy :P
 
Lol.Death that called "Luck of th Irish".Lol.You're just one luck person.

P.S. I hate you so very very very much now.
 
Actually, it wasn't just the server! My other friend who wasn on that server got the xp boost too, when he was only like level 20!! Must be something going around to bring people back to mw2
 
Lucky... I don't even play MW2 anymore so I don't really care... BF:BC2 and TF2 FTW
 
People are finding ways to cheat the system apparently. One of my MW2 buddies went and looked for those servers and is now prestige 10 level 70. Another was able to find a server that was Domination Ground War on Rust for an infinite amount of time. He ended up with 291 kills and 211 deaths. Improvements made by the players, its time has come.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top