Resetting your score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
Hey guys,

I notice last days that a lot of people reset there score every 5 minutes, or when they get a bad score. You guys probably wondering why I interfare with this, well, its becaus its causes a lot of troubles on the other team, people start disliking you and using bad words against you. Many people do this becaus they shame theirself for a bad score like 20-10 or something. They want a KDR of 10, less then that is bad in their eyes.
When these people have a score like 20-5, and then when it becomes 20-10 they reset it again. I exually dont really care about this. But i hear a lot of people complaining about it, and people start hating you when you do this. I dont gone call names but I just ask friendly, for your own best will, to do this a bit less.
Becaus i have to warn people for swearing on my team, becaus somebody on the other team keeps resetting his score, becaus he is pretending he he is the best player on the world.

Thanks for reading.

BlackBird.
 
I really dont see the problem with resetting your score. If it angers a few players then w/k/b. score resets are no reason to lose your cool anyway.
 
It only affects the in game scoreboard, nothing else. I see no issue with people doing it. Those who get upset and break server rules over it should be w/k/b like usual.
 
You are talking about me. normally i reset my score when i take a new class like shifting from the bar to the m1 orr something, but iff i got a really bad start i do it to. I really cant the the problem but yeah ill stop if you guys say so
 
Hey again, I understand you guys don't see the problem, and it only effects the scoreboard, but I'm not saying this becaus I care. I'm saying this for the persons who do this, becaus people start disliking you when you do this. So exually this thread is a tip.
And I also wanna say I don't hate people who do this, so I'm not disliking you d-day, your still my friend, hehe:)
 
Hello,
I was to put my two cents in because I see this a lot. Please don't take this offensively.

The reset score plugin is on our servers so that players, pubbers / members can reset their scores without leaving / rejoining, ect. This function is available to the entire server, which means, anyone can do it. If certain people are going to complain about people resetting their scores, w/k/b. It's a function available to everyone. They're not harming anyone by resetting their score.

Usually, if someone starts asking about why such and such is resetting his score, I turn around with "It's a function available to everyone and it's not disturbing the game". That ends the conversation all together.

No player should have to get yelled at, cussed at or harassed just because they like resetting their score. The option is there, for everyone.
 
It only affects the in game scoreboard, nothing else. I see no issue with people doing it. Those who get upset and break server rules over it should be w/k/b like usual.

This, Resetting your score is a great way to start fresh without leaving the server to have your score reset...and i have yet to have someone yell at me or hate me for doing such.

That being said, it is there to use so please use it if you wish.

Matt With A Cat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top