Props to jail players

vudu

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
2,527
Hey,

I was playing jail late last night and we had a free killer come in and freekill everyone. He got revoked and then promptly left the server. Why am I posting this??

There was not a single complaint on the server.

Despite more than 80% of people getting free killed it was not mentioned. And the warden saw it happen and decided to give a free day. So thanks to everyone who was there and maintained professionalism and maturity in an especially aggravating situation.

You guys are what eGO is all about.
 
Good to hear that (not the freekiller part), our admins do a really good job of handling that type of situation :)
 
The mass freekillers, not that many people complain about. It's the one-off freekillers/accidental killers that get the most complaints.

But good job. :)
 
Ya if you get freekilled calmly tell us besides spamming chat with " WOW LAME SERVER FREEKILL!!"
 
The warden gave a freeday for the remaining 20% still alive? Fail.

No, when the round restarted. So everyone got to enjoy the free day. Except for the CT. They mainly got stabbed...
 
Good Job all of you guys. I think the reason they dont complain on mass freekillers is because they know he is going to get a consequence anyway unlike the freekiller that kills 1 or 2 a round and gets away with it. If you do get freekilled though, just use the admin chat and calmly tell them what happened. I do it and they never let me down.
 
Lol... I love and hate the order hide in your cell!. I tove it because its a good chance to rebel and bad, because it means there's a freekiller D:
 
This is true, not even an hour ago I was called into Jail for freekillers, I ended up banning 4 people for mass freekills and yet there was only 1 or so complaints :)

good job everyone :thumbup:
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top