YSD's Random Thoughts of the Day (4-20-10)...a shorter one

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
Ya know that train that comes out of nowhere in the Coors Light commercials, barreling through stadium crowds, sidewalks, houses, you name it...? Ever wonder how many people that thing has killed? I mean, think about it...it bombs through these crowded areas at what I guesstimate to be about 70-80mph with virtually no warning.

Not only that, but how many people you think it has killed from frostbite or any of a number of cold-related issues? Cause it always seems to hit up warm areas where people are dressed accordingly, and then it brings such frigid temperatures that everything flash-freezes. I don't know of too many people who can survive instantly being thrust into -40 degree temperatures while wearing shorts and being shirtless. Yeah, they have alcohol with the presence of the train, but that doesn't actually help to warm you up--especially when it's a cold Coors.

**********

Is there anybody around here who just so happens to have been in the old WBL (World Baseball League) sim from...man...I'd say 6-7 years ago (or so)???

**********

Am I the only one who hears somebody say "Panzerschreck" (or sees it written) and immediately envisions a German tank painted bright green with some funny-looking rubber ears attached to the sides?

**********

Be on the lookout for a new thread posted by me either late tonight or perhaps sometime tomorrow. It's gonna be some pretty sweet/intense stuff with what I expect to be a moderate "wow" factor. Just my latest little project...
 
haha, I can totally picture Family Guy doing a joke on the coors light think, exactly the way you described it.
Looking forward to your "project"
 
i lol'd several times yet again...given the date i was a little concerned about the content of this thread but these are all legitimate concerns/thoughts...
 
haha, I can totally picture Family Guy doing a joke on the coors light think, exactly the way you described it.
Looking forward to your "project"

OMG I thought the exact same thing. I could totally see Peter taking a case to court over something like that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top