- Joined
- Jun 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,865
Hey Guys
Here I am again with some funny DOD:S pictures
Enjoy
(Home mode screenshot btw, not from internet)
I love you box, you know that right?
I'm tired, let me sit down for a moment before you shovle me.
Ouch!
Sorry guys just had to post this
hehe
(BTW, "word overheerst" is dominated in Dutch
)
LOL
Uhm... I'm stuck, can someone help me? Hello??? Someone there??
lol pwnt
Lol, this one is just awesome
Ouch! STOP IT!
See you guys on flash
BlackBird.

Here I am again with some funny DOD:S pictures

Enjoy
(Home mode screenshot btw, not from internet)I love you box, you know that right?
I'm tired, let me sit down for a moment before you shovle me.
Ouch!
Sorry guys just had to post this
hehe
(BTW, "word overheerst" is dominated in Dutch
)LOL
Uhm... I'm stuck, can someone help me? Hello??? Someone there??
lol pwnt

Lol, this one is just awesome

Ouch! STOP IT!
See you guys on flash

BlackBird.
Last edited:



















