ba_jail_mountains......WOOT!

Lt_taco

Rookie
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
67
Some Screenies of Armory, Currently finishing up ligthing through out it and still building Indiana Jones Death Run. More ARE coming

ba_jail_mountains20004.jpg


ba_jail_mountains20003.jpg
 
TIME FOR ANOTHER NIGHTHAWK MAPPING RANT

1) Full Bright
2) Stretched Textures
3) Big ass gun spawner O_O

Nice concept though
 
TIME FOR ANOTHER NIGHTHAWK MAPPING RANT

1) Full Bright
2) Stretched Textures
3) Big ass gun spawner O_O

Nice concept though

Whoops, rogue must of let the troll out.

Looks nice and all. Work on the textures a bit. :)
 
OMG finish this up Kakashi. I want to play your map so bad already. Hopefully you let me test it out earlier lol.
 
As said you need to work on the textures, also I would reconsider the lights on ceiling.
 
Looks pretty nice soo far. Textures are a little stretched but im sure you can fix that! Kepp up the good work and I cant wait to play it!
 
when I leaked my map it got sent to the mapping channel, what's the deal :)


Looks interesting so far Kakashi, could use some more screenies other than armory. I won't criticize like the rest of the fools since you say a lot of detail work is not done.

(one thing though, weapon spawn = no no)
 
oowh, so thats why yesturday you were online in vent nearly a day. looks nice, try add more sceneries... oh and put some deag in some cells? :P
 
There's beer , and fruit. Now we know why the T's will be in armoury :3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top