Do you like swords?

Death

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
2,711
well do you? how about real cheap ones that are awesome? go here>>>>> [link=http://www.trueswords.com/index.phpl]click me!!![/link]
 
I have a nice collection of swords, though I don't go for the cheap dull ones. I buy mine direct from the source in china or japan, battleready and sharpen to the max, the only way to go :)
 
my favs are samurai and swept hilt rapiers preferably higher carbon content than 440 stainless gives it more spring so they dont break so yes SWORDS RULE!!!
 
Sweet swords. I have a samurai and a katana [dont know how to spell it] sword, they are pretty awesome. Sliced my chair real bad with my samurai sword once.. wanted to chop something in half, i wanted my friend to hold it, but he said no. so i placed it on the char and i missed and sliced the chair.. so my friend was very smart on not taking my offer. hahaha.
 
I love swords, I like Broadswords. Curvy swords are for PANSIES! Except for Cutlasses, those are cool.
 
I have a wooden practice katana and I carry it around my house, because it makes me feel awesome!
 
yeah, a friend and I each have a pair of kendo sticks. There really alot a fun. We get a bunch of people together and have sparring matches. Which usually leads to alot of bruises and sore heads, good times :)
 
I want Excalibur !!!!!

Gar, or one of Cloud's swords from Final Fantasy VII. Any will do, Ultima Weapon, Ragnarok, Buster. I'll take em all.
 
ill give u all the swords there is and ill use a MG or a sniper and ill still pwn you
 
[quote1197398161==(eGO)=BRICK-TR-]
I want the sword from that new game with the good looking girl in it....cant remember the name of the game for some reason ;)
[/quote1197398161]

heavenly sword
 

Latest posts

Back
Top