B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Apr 22, 2010 #3 used a decoy. I call not legit! oh and focus, your up to 5 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days now
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Apr 23, 2010 #4 O.O say it ain't so blackhawk...
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Apr 23, 2010 #5 blackhawksniper said: used a decoy. I call not legit! Click to expand... No one will ever know XD. I can't knife people, that's why I have 11 recorded knife kills in fbg =="
blackhawksniper said: used a decoy. I call not legit! Click to expand... No one will ever know XD. I can't knife people, that's why I have 11 recorded knife kills in fbg =="
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Apr 23, 2010 #6 why? is it hard to knive blackhawk???
D Division 55 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 604 Apr 23, 2010 #7 Alls u do is flash bang themand go in for the kill. its a rush!
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,464 Apr 23, 2010 #8 Blackhawk got owned!! jk Are you getting a reward?
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Apr 23, 2010 #10 It's easy to knife blackhawk
V Ventrilo I made one post Joined Oct 21, 2009 Messages 6 Apr 23, 2010 #11 who is blackhawk? blackhawksniper?
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,464 Apr 23, 2010 #12 iamevilbear said: knife beta Click to expand... is there a reward? :drool:
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Apr 23, 2010 #13 iamevilbear said: knife beta Click to expand... You kidding? I knife beta all the time on Euro Hour :3. Him and Tomi, but tomi knifes me back so D:
iamevilbear said: knife beta Click to expand... You kidding? I knife beta all the time on Euro Hour :3. Him and Tomi, but tomi knifes me back so D:
B Bumble-Bee Forum Fiend Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 695 Apr 28, 2010 #14 iamevilbear said: knife beta Click to expand... Heres Beta