Other Bounty Threads Are Babies

cp_warpath2_u40008-2.jpg

Here's an older one :cool:
 
Ok. Carmine is the last entry. If you're just getting here now, you're too late.

Back in a few with results.


-----------

I really wasn't expecting anyone to go with casino cash. I threw it in as a joke. However, there were so many casino cash entries I decided to have two drawings: one for cash and one for a game.

Game Winner
Carmine

Who says procrastination doesn't pay off?

Casino Cash Winner
[Typhus]

Randomly picked 15%
Sorry, TP, looks like you'll have to keep begging RESPAWN and Scrappy.



Thanks for playing, folks. Next time I'll try to make my contest a little easier to understand. ;)
​
 
Last edited:

Casino Cash Winner
[Typhus]

Randomly picked 15%
Sorry, TP, looks like you'll have to keep begging RESPAWN and Scrappy.



Thanks for playing, folks. Next time I'll try to make my contest a little easier to understand. ;)
​

haaaaaax!

gotta love that luck :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top