B Bumble-Bee Forum Fiend Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 695 Apr 23, 2010 #1 14 Days Until He Comes Home!!!!! OMG I CANT WAIT
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Apr 23, 2010 #2 Brave man,Can't wait for you to return!!!
B BodyBagger08 Thread Junky Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 828 Apr 23, 2010 #3 Lets honor him With cake
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Apr 23, 2010 #5 that's gonna be sick!!! excited to have him back
D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Apr 23, 2010 #6 Scary, Looks like my dad when he was in the military. I appreciate all that your doing and have done for our country man! Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
Scary, Looks like my dad when he was in the military. I appreciate all that your doing and have done for our country man!
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Apr 23, 2010 #7 keep safe out there
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Apr 23, 2010 #8 Dew of the Mountain Type said: Scary, Looks like my dad when he was in the military. I appreciate all that your doing and have done for our country man! Click to expand... ! HE IS YOUR DAD? WHOAAAA!!! On other notes, it seems like he literally just left. I'm really happy he's O.K. even though I've not said nor heard a word from him
Dew of the Mountain Type said: Scary, Looks like my dad when he was in the military. I appreciate all that your doing and have done for our country man! Click to expand... ! HE IS YOUR DAD? WHOAAAA!!! On other notes, it seems like he literally just left. I'm really happy he's O.K. even though I've not said nor heard a word from him
Winston EGO Addict Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,336 Apr 24, 2010 #9 God bless the soldiers! Can't wait til he gets back!
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Apr 24, 2010 #10 Chris is my baby <3
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Apr 24, 2010 #11 cant wait to have him back
B Bumble-Bee Forum Fiend Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 695 May 7, 2010 #12 HE IS ON HIS WAY BACK HOME TODAY
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 May 9, 2010 #16 w00t! Welcome back!
D Dalsia EGO Zealot Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 1,592 May 9, 2010 #18 God bless you, and thank you for everything!
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 May 9, 2010 #19 Your my heeeerrrooo *faints*
S stealthh Forum Fiend Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 613 May 9, 2010 #20 Those are the people who we look up to. God Bless the brave soldiers.