- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
First off, while I still have everybody's attention, this week the e that is going to be interviewed is going to be me, YoSpankDawg!!! Who is going to interview me? YOU. That's right, you are. All throughout the week you guys can message me on Steam or, preferably, send me a private message here on the forums. One question per person (please don't send me a ton and expect me to choose one. If you have several good ones, make a friend message me one of them) and they must maintain eGO's standards, as they will be compiled and posted at a later date. This is your guys' turn. 
ALSO...
We WILL be doing some unofficial road trips this week, so if you want to be involved, make sure to add me as a Steam friend. That's how I am going to be letting people know when we're rolling.
So, now, moving along...this week's itinerary...
Saturday, 4-24
As was decided from the "Whatever shall we do?!" thread, I will be taking some days off of the forums. This is 1/3 of them. Starting at midnight tonight (PST) I will not post anything on the forums until sometime Sunday...probably, in fact, even as late as around 6pm PST.
I strongly encourage everybody to participate in Euro-Realism at 6pm EST.
Sunday, 4-25
Sometime on Sunday I will be posting a special post. If you like to follow my antics, you will enjoy this. Otherwise...well...hahaha.
I also hope to post another Weekly e interview. It's been a while, and it's just a matter of some cooperation, lol.
Make sure you jump in Kalt for Kalt Assault at 8pm EST.
Monday, 4-26
***Sometime either in the morning or late at night (maybe both?) I will be rounding people up for an unofficial road trip. Server TBD right now.***
Already having been completed, I WILL be posting another Weekly eGO interview on Monday (Ravage), so look for that.
Likely sometime Monday, C-WHiT will be posting the vote thread for this week's Wild Card Night. I am going to try to get him to put Secret Service "on the ballot" and I strongly encourage all of you to vote for this! It's gonna be a ton of fun!!! Let's get some mad votes, people!
ALSO, make sure to attend Monday Melee Madness, 10pm EST.
Tuesday, 4-27
***Sometime either in the morning or late at night (maybe both?) I will be rounding people up for an unofficial road trip. Server TBD right now.***
Again, with any luck, I will put up a Weekly eG interview. I am pretty sure I will be able to get this, and the Sunday 'e' one, done because I have some people responding now.
In the big push before my birthday, I will be posting "The Random Post of Random Randomness." So, if you like my random thoughts/comments...prepare for that, lol.
If C-WHiT waits to post the Wild Card vote thread until Tuesday, just SEE:note about it on Monday.
In the meantime, make sure you jump into Quick-Draw Night on the events server, at 9pm EST.
Wednesday, 4-28
I will not be posting anything for this entire day (2/3 no-post days)--my birthday.
Oh no, instead we have something special planned. I am not sure specifically when, but Ides of March will be posting a "YoSpankDawg Roast" thread on the forums that I encourage everybody to participate in. I figure if I am going to be a pest and nuisance to everybody, I should be able to take it too, right? Just make sure that we adhere to eGO's rules when you post, because nobody needs to have their position in the clan compromised because they went too far (by the clan's rules, not mine, haha) in what they wrote.
I MIGHT be on Steam sometime that morning or late at night, but if you're going to message me, I don't want to know anything going on in the forums--especially with this thread, kapisch?
Thursday, 4-29
***Sometime in the morning I MIGHT be rounding people up for an unofficial road trip. Server TBD right now.***
I will compile all of the questions asked to me for my weekly interview and then I will be posting it as my Weekly e interview, so make sure you are getting those in to me throughout the week!!!
That night, Wild Card at 10pm EST, we're going to (hopefully) have some major fun playing Secret Service!!! And then after, we might try another unofficial road trip (at least one of these will be Lotus Clan, I can tell ya that much, hahaha).
Friday, 4-30
Ya know...I am rather undecided what's going on right now, really...maybe just a simple Weekly eGO interview, maybe something else. I am sure something will come to me by then, lol. In fact, I have already come up with a few ideas in the time it took me to write this sentence, so be on the lookout for that!
Saturday, 5-1
This will be day 3/3 of my not posting anything on the forums.
That evening, make sure you are in Realism at 9pm EST. First off, because it is a great event, and secondly because (if I can manage), I will be there as a Special War Correspondent, making sure to catalog and share these epic events. I'll have you know that this was requested/suggested by a lot of people, so I do apologize if you do not like my presence and I am a nuisance to you--you'll just have to get used to it like everybody else. Lol
That be about it, folks. If you are a big (American) football fan, make sure to check out this post of mine (shameless self plug here hahaha).

ALSO...
We WILL be doing some unofficial road trips this week, so if you want to be involved, make sure to add me as a Steam friend. That's how I am going to be letting people know when we're rolling.
So, now, moving along...this week's itinerary...
Saturday, 4-24
As was decided from the "Whatever shall we do?!" thread, I will be taking some days off of the forums. This is 1/3 of them. Starting at midnight tonight (PST) I will not post anything on the forums until sometime Sunday...probably, in fact, even as late as around 6pm PST.
I strongly encourage everybody to participate in Euro-Realism at 6pm EST.
Sunday, 4-25
Sometime on Sunday I will be posting a special post. If you like to follow my antics, you will enjoy this. Otherwise...well...hahaha.
I also hope to post another Weekly e interview. It's been a while, and it's just a matter of some cooperation, lol.
Make sure you jump in Kalt for Kalt Assault at 8pm EST.
Monday, 4-26
***Sometime either in the morning or late at night (maybe both?) I will be rounding people up for an unofficial road trip. Server TBD right now.***
Already having been completed, I WILL be posting another Weekly eGO interview on Monday (Ravage), so look for that.
Likely sometime Monday, C-WHiT will be posting the vote thread for this week's Wild Card Night. I am going to try to get him to put Secret Service "on the ballot" and I strongly encourage all of you to vote for this! It's gonna be a ton of fun!!! Let's get some mad votes, people!
ALSO, make sure to attend Monday Melee Madness, 10pm EST.
Tuesday, 4-27
***Sometime either in the morning or late at night (maybe both?) I will be rounding people up for an unofficial road trip. Server TBD right now.***
Again, with any luck, I will put up a Weekly eG interview. I am pretty sure I will be able to get this, and the Sunday 'e' one, done because I have some people responding now.
In the big push before my birthday, I will be posting "The Random Post of Random Randomness." So, if you like my random thoughts/comments...prepare for that, lol.
If C-WHiT waits to post the Wild Card vote thread until Tuesday, just SEE:note about it on Monday.

In the meantime, make sure you jump into Quick-Draw Night on the events server, at 9pm EST.
Wednesday, 4-28
I will not be posting anything for this entire day (2/3 no-post days)--my birthday.
Oh no, instead we have something special planned. I am not sure specifically when, but Ides of March will be posting a "YoSpankDawg Roast" thread on the forums that I encourage everybody to participate in. I figure if I am going to be a pest and nuisance to everybody, I should be able to take it too, right? Just make sure that we adhere to eGO's rules when you post, because nobody needs to have their position in the clan compromised because they went too far (by the clan's rules, not mine, haha) in what they wrote.
I MIGHT be on Steam sometime that morning or late at night, but if you're going to message me, I don't want to know anything going on in the forums--especially with this thread, kapisch?
Thursday, 4-29
***Sometime in the morning I MIGHT be rounding people up for an unofficial road trip. Server TBD right now.***
I will compile all of the questions asked to me for my weekly interview and then I will be posting it as my Weekly e interview, so make sure you are getting those in to me throughout the week!!!
That night, Wild Card at 10pm EST, we're going to (hopefully) have some major fun playing Secret Service!!! And then after, we might try another unofficial road trip (at least one of these will be Lotus Clan, I can tell ya that much, hahaha).
Friday, 4-30
Ya know...I am rather undecided what's going on right now, really...maybe just a simple Weekly eGO interview, maybe something else. I am sure something will come to me by then, lol. In fact, I have already come up with a few ideas in the time it took me to write this sentence, so be on the lookout for that!
Saturday, 5-1
This will be day 3/3 of my not posting anything on the forums.
That evening, make sure you are in Realism at 9pm EST. First off, because it is a great event, and secondly because (if I can manage), I will be there as a Special War Correspondent, making sure to catalog and share these epic events. I'll have you know that this was requested/suggested by a lot of people, so I do apologize if you do not like my presence and I am a nuisance to you--you'll just have to get used to it like everybody else. Lol
That be about it, folks. If you are a big (American) football fan, make sure to check out this post of mine (shameless self plug here hahaha).











