- Joined
- Jun 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,865
Hello Fellows
I just wanna say: "Come to the Euro Realism at 8 GMT!
2 months ago I also went to the Euro Realism and we didnt had enough people, so the realism started 15 minutes to late. I hope this isnt gone happen again
So call your friends and come to the Euro Realism!
Times:
Saturday April 24, 2010
8:00 PM GMT
12:00 PM (noon) Pacific
1:00 PM Mountain
2:00 PM Central
3:00 PM Eastern
Original Post: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=128879
See you at the battlefield!
BlackBird

I just wanna say: "Come to the Euro Realism at 8 GMT!
2 months ago I also went to the Euro Realism and we didnt had enough people, so the realism started 15 minutes to late. I hope this isnt gone happen again

So call your friends and come to the Euro Realism!
Times:
Saturday April 24, 2010
8:00 PM GMT
12:00 PM (noon) Pacific
1:00 PM Mountain
2:00 PM Central
3:00 PM Eastern
Original Post: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=128879
See you at the battlefield!
BlackBird





















