Not more frags? :O

sLurP

Active Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
297
YES MORE FRAGS :]
So i'm bored. And it's 3am. And... READ THE TEXTS :]
ALSO WATCH IN 720P PLEASE :D

-Video 1... an edit NOT BY ME of a few of my frags
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOIeFGeKbAE[/ame]

-Video 2... I got these 4 onedeags in a round just randy scrimming earlier.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gziJxVrj2I8[/ame]

-Video 3... Trying out a new style of editing, my edit.
3 onedeags, not great shots but was trying out the style :] Please gief constructive comments :D Frags are at 10% speed.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP9Tsys2iA4[/ame]

-Video 4... The raw frags for you to see of the above edit.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBt8ShFtMQ0[/ame]

Sub me on youtube, love you all :]. also heard that get positive won their match today 16-0.
Going to be editing some highlights of the league hopefully.
 
Jimmy, be nice to slurp :)



Slurp, another nice bit of gameplay from you. I'd love to see a full montage one day
 
Oh look more frag videos

"I want attention, let me record myself playing, add music and upload it to youtube!"
 
Nice videos! We are seeing a lot of frag videos lately but that just means people are trying to learn and do new things which is always a good thing.
 
YES MORE FRAGS :]
So i'm bored. And it's 3am.

Because its so healthy and fun to make these videos. I think your bored because uhm most people sleep at 3 am >>

But I like your edits anywho XD
 
Oh look more frag videos

"I want attention, let me record myself playing, add music and upload it to youtube!"

You know Beta, some people might think that is condescending, maybe even sardonic!

Good kills slurp! You need to learn how to give them some Shotty Love though mate.
 
hm, I'd say that the ak spraying in inferno was pretty lucky considering you couldn't see any of them... :p
 
Oh look more frag videos
"I want attention, let me record myself playing, add music and upload it to youtube!"
Oh look another trolling post
"I want attention, let me post the same inconstructive comments with no point on every thread so everyone thinks i'm cool!"
 
In the words of L'via L'viaquez: Nobody cares!

You have lovely CS:S skills, and impressive frag videos. If we wanted to watch them, im sure we would. So why dont you upload them all to your YouTube account, and put the link to your page in your siggy? That way we dont have to have a "Slurp's Frag Vids/Occasional CSS Discussion Forum" Put in place.
 
don't use console bumble, use the admin menu! You know better, mister division leader commendation
 

Latest posts

Back
Top