Update

Skipper Finny

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
2,591
Hey guys. Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around a whole lot lately. For those of you who don't know, the other night my wife's appendix ruptured and was rushed to the hospital. She made it through the surgery just fine and she'll be perfectly fine in a few days but I think she's enjoying the morpheine a little too much!:chair: I've been really busy with daddy/husband stuff but everything should be back to normal within the next couple days. Take care!
 
Life comes before eGO, as we always say



Hope your family is well, and your wife is doing well. Come back soon! ;)
 
I give my best wishes to a fast recovery to your wife and hope to see you soon
 
i hope she gets well soon. take good care of her n ur son n hope to see u bak here soon. take care
 
Thanks for the support guys it is greatly appreciated! And by the way Red, I have a daughter :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top