Time With EGO

3 years in ego on june 18th.
Its been a good adventures life experiencing journey.
Ive learned much about life and gaming from many people in the clan and outside the clan.
Ive seen people join, grow become eG,eGO,Advisor,Division Leader,Council.
Ive matured from the start and im now a mature young adult(Somewhat im still a kid)
 
I've been here since 1 year and 2 months, even longer as a pub.
eGO has brought me many things:
1. Being more Mature
2. Less angry over things.
3. Having new friends
4. Taught me how to admin
And many more but this is all I could think of for the moment.
 
Firstly the amount of mature people in this community its what makes it stand out , You can join on the eGO server and rapidly be accustomed to the people in it.
 
Well I have been here and a member for about 3 days but I have had an account with eGO for about 2 years ha
 
Its been amazing, Its only been about 1 month and a half but Ive had the most fun, made the best friends possible and I definetly dont look back at joining. eGO for life!
 
Firstly the amount of mature people in this community its what makes it stand out , You can join on the eGO server and rapidly be accustomed to the people in it.

that's always a good thing to have with a group of people your playing with, it makes for a more fun and accepting group and i look forward to hopefully getting to enjoy this in the time to come ;)
 
as long as im here with this group, i dont care how long its been
greatest collection of gamers ive seen in forever
 
Well I was in eGO for like 2 months O_o lol but been playing here for like a year, but I also notice the promotion structure eGO has some dude been here 7 months already eGO and some other dude been here 2 years and still eG lol.......
 
well to tell the truth ive known eGO about 5 years never wanted to join for personel reasons but i joind and its pretty cool getting used to all the stuf we do :)
 
it depends

Well I was in eGO for like 2 months O_o lol but been playing here for like a year, but I also notice the promotion structure eGO has some dude been here 7 months already eGO and some other dude been here 2 years and still eG lol.......
it depends how demoted you are in your work to help eGO and if you play every day thats a promotion within 5 months another 1 from how demoted you are in your work to be a good admin and a fun person it dosent realy mater iff you joined like 2 years ago just giving you a heads up if oyu join :)
 
well to tell the truth ive known eGO about 5 years never wanted to join for personel reasons but i joind and its pretty cool getting used to all the stuf we do :)

We haven't even been around for 5 years.
 
A little less than a month

1) How to sware on a PG rated level
2) How to control my temper... No lie
3) How to be more mature
 
5 months now? well in a week and a bit.
Its cured my boredom :]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top