Yeah I've played all last night until 10am. Kinda regret it because i slept all day, but i don't regret buying it. it's a great game. i have crappy cars, and finally bought some guns that still take forever to kill people. But also about the fps. Yeah the game is a newer game, actually the newest EA Game. So it requires new technology video card, drivers, etc. I'm surprised i can run it on a 9500GT. I Have 25-35 fps all the time on low settings, but barely feel fps skipping lag, but if i doo it's because i'm in a big room full of players, and i have xfire upp, and steam. But soon i'm gonna be playing alot, and playing on high settings with my new video card, and i can't even image high settings on that game, because with low settings with my card suks really bad lol.





