Do you play on non-eGO servers?

Do you play on non-eGO servers?

  • Never! eGO only for me

    Points: 71 16.8%
  • Once in a blue moon

    Points: 192 45.5%
  • Every day, but still game on eGO.

    Points: 56 13.3%
  • Every few days

    Points: 61 14.5%
  • Often

    Points: 29 6.9%
  • I almost never play on eGO servers

    Points: 13 3.1%

  • Total voters
    422
almost never! only on bad company because the servers are often empty. or on CS when i want to play gun game.
 
I have played on non-ego servers only when there is an update and the 2-fort server hasn't been updated since :P
 
The only time I don't play eGo is when I play cs 1.6 and BF2, not BC2, original battlefield 2
 
I played other servers when umm errr, there's a blue moon out?

Blue moons give me the urge to try something different.
 
Even if you exclude TF2 lobby, I'll still play on other servers for a challenge. eGO servers are more to just chill with friends.
 
Never! eGO only for me:) Thats for TF2 and DOD:S btw, on BFBC2 i play on other servers, i need europe servers for BC2, otherwise i lagg.
 
Unless it's a game that eGO doesn't host servers for (Red Orchestra everyone once in a while) I'm generally the same as Blackbird, eGO only for me! Unless i'm trying out some different maps, but that doesn't happen that often
 
Unless it's a game that eGO doesn't host servers for (Red Orchestra everyone once in a while) I'm generally the same as Blackbird, eGO only for me! Unless i'm trying out some different maps, but that doesn't happen that often
 
I do play on non eGO servers often. I do support the servers and help out if it needs filling, but at other times I usually play on non eGO TF2 servers.
 
really only time I join another server (rarely) is 2 fort regular spawn I miss that server insta spawn is too much battle spam for me although i do still join it. :P
 
Back
Top