Do you play on non-eGO servers?

Do you play on non-eGO servers?

  • Never! eGO only for me

    Points: 71 16.8%
  • Once in a blue moon

    Points: 192 45.5%
  • Every day, but still game on eGO.

    Points: 56 13.3%
  • Every few days

    Points: 61 14.5%
  • Often

    Points: 29 6.9%
  • I almost never play on eGO servers

    Points: 13 3.1%

  • Total voters
    422
There is a server or 2 out there where I get a ping of 5, it's just fun to play those. It's so smooth, although there is no place like home ;)
 
For me, it depends on the game. On TF2 and DoD, I only ever play on eGO servers. I can confidently say we host some of the best servers in both of those games.

In BF:BC2, though, I tend to end up playing on other servers than eGO. Partly, this is because I don't get great ping in our servers, but I also tend to play it more competitively than other games, and that doesn't always seem to mix well with the eGO tag and image.
 
Lately I've been obsessed with MW2, the same way I was with WaW. However, I do take with me the gamesmanship, sportsmanship, tolerance of a eGO member. Promoting the clan when possible, yet not overtly.

EGO RULES!
 
Well I'm an admin for NS.. so I'm on there about as much as I play on eGO servers, but I've found WoW to be occupying a lot of my time recently.
 
most of my time is spent on eGO servers (24/7 Flash) but once in a blue moon my friends and i will server jump.
 
i only support 3 clans on cs and only play those 3 clans servers and if we got a squad deathmatch server on bad company 2 that would lessen the other servers by allot
 
The only time I don't play on eGO servers is when I want to play Zombie Panic: Source, which is once in a blue moon.

Otherwise I am in ours all the time. BEST. SERVERS. EVER.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top