Advisors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcore

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
1,013
I dont know it seems like I only see Cryptex and Imanevilbear on the Cs:s servers... I never see anyother divison leader or advisor... Anyone else notice this?
 
Ill Legend, Division Leader
Cryptex, Advisor
Rogue Sniper, Advisor
Zoomer, Advisor
Oldie, Advisor
Hoodie, Advisor
Blackhawksniper, Advisor
Iamevilbear, Advisor
Bigredking, Advisor
 
everyone is busy im sure, they have lives to ya know :P I see everyone every once in a while mostly on vent or at events, that is the best time to see them
 
They get on a random times.

Some are probably busy doing RL stuff, because around this time are finals and end of course tests and what not if they are in school.

I still see plenty of them in the servers though.
 
Don't quit school Ollie.

But yeah, advisors and above have a ton of administrative work to do, unfortunately as Spiderman would say "With great power comes great responsibility". They have to deal with players, start typing up their next moves and so forth, but they do play more often than you think.
 
if you look at the steam announcements you will seen that I spend a lot of time on dust2 and office during odd hours of the day/night ;)
 
if you look at the steam announcements you will seen that I spend a lot of time on dust2 and office during odd hours of the day/night ;)

i had fun owning people w/you the other night... even if my score may not have reflected my dominance... lol
 
Ill Legend, Division Leader
Cryptex, Advisor
Rogue Sniper, Advisor
Zoomer, Advisor
Oldie, Advisor
Hoodie, Advisor
Blackhawksniper, Advisor
Iamevilbear, Advisor
Bigredking, Advisor

Lies. Mostly fails :O!
 
I always see you in jail mcore, and most advisors on css don't like jail very much. >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top