Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

LaUgHiNgStOcK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
3,263
Hey all,

I know there is sort of a thread already made, but this thread is to find people who are currently playing. I am interested in getting an organized weekly thing going for eGO members who play HoN.

My thinking was that every Saturday we would create a couple of games, maybe make a tournament out of it. But basically, it would just be to have fun. Whether or not you're good doesn't matter, consider this your chance to get better and to be playing with people who aren't going to yell at you for not being good.

If you're interested in this please let me know via pm or add me on steam. My in game name is _iWa_Gandalf if you want to add me on HoN.
 
I started to do better with people like Zephyr, and even somewhat better with Pollywog Priest - when I have ample support. Still, the community on this game makes it hard to want to drop into a small match here or there.
 
Sorry guys, but I haven't been able to purchase the game since it went on sale. I am going to be purchasing it very soon, and once i do my name will probably be changing. I'll pm those who have already responded, but I really think we should try and get the ball rolling on this.
 
I'm still playing and would be done for some game-age on this this weekend. I gotta get some time in before I move. Likely won't have internet at home for a little bit.
 
hey guys, my in game name is now _Gandalf_ feel free to add me cause i officially bought HoN now. let's get some games going
 
Hey man, sorry I haven't checked this earlier. We moved recently, twice. But - come the 19th I'll have legit net again so I can start playing again.

Haven't really heard/seen any of the few other eGo guys - so, no real community built around this yet.
 
All right guys, here's what i'm gonna do. I'm gonna make a list of everybody's names who is currently playin HoN from eGO. post after this with your current gaming name and I will add you to the list as well as in game. I am on the west coast of the US, so I am planning on getting online every Sunday at about noon here. Let's start organizing some eGO games. make sure and add all the names on this list to your HoN account, to make it easier to hook up.

IN GAME HON NAMES:
The Angry Arab --IGN IS-- _Gandalf_
 
Back
Top