the pursuit of happiness

ricopaulson

Poster
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
152
hey i might not be on any of the servers for awhile or active in any clan activity here in a week..Im packing up and moving to North Carolina to find something new in life...so yeah dont think im AWOL...just breaking my life up and picking up the pieces..
 
Best of luck with the move and the journey that is life. Hope you are able to find yourself settled in NC and back with us soon.
 
Good luck with your move. Life can be hard and confusing, but it gets a whole lot better. Hope to see you soon, have fun in NC!
 
hey man...good luck...NC is a great state...hope you find what you are looking for soon
 
not much i can say. but good luck, u know u are welcome back any time n u always have the eGO family here wating for u...:)
 
The grass is not always greener on the othe side of the hill but if your like me you will keep on looking, hope you find what you are looking for, I am 71 and an still moving and looking and someday I hope to find what I am looking for. Good luck!
 
hey thanks alot....when ego says its the "mature" gaming community you guys mean it...In answer to the question I am moving to Durham NC...going try to break into the music scene there which I found out is kinda popping...so thanks for the support and hopefully will be on Kalt here clearing out the sewers...thanks!
 
Durham for the most part is a nice city to live in, there are of course some bad spots just like any other city but I think you'll learn which areas you should avoid rather quickly.
 
I always hated packing up. But one advantage is you always find things that have been missing or whatever. lol. Good luck man.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top