Mudpug needs a new sig plz

Mudpug

I made one post
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
23
Hey guys... Ive been away for 2 years and I never got to see my sig finished...
It was going to be a Pug on top of a dead german with a granade pin in its mouth. In the back there was going to be an exploding gernade with a german or two flying into the air. the pug was going to have an american helmet on his head. If anyone could help me out or create a new sig for me that would be awesome! i prefer playing on the american side on dod_donner for dod:source. thnx!

-Mudpug
 
uh could you just find a picture that you'd like to have in your signature?
i have never seen such picture you describe nor am able to create such thing.
 
it was an idea from someone who was going to make a sig for me about 2 yrs ago... i dont except for anyone to make that exact thing (although that would be freaking awesome). just like a pug with a american helmet on (with maybe a gernade pin in his mouth)

I have no idea where I could find a picture to help you out with making the sig but i will search for 1 and i will post whatever i can find. just any rough draft suggestions would be sweet... thnx

I would appreciate any help i could get.
 
I did find this awesome picture of a pug making a sweet face at another dog. so maybe if you could put an american helmet on the pugs head and place a grenade pin in his mouth with the grenade falling into the other dogs mouth would be awesome. and maybe put some sort of distinction that affiliates the other dog as a nazi (the SS insigna[double lightning] or an iron cross medal on his collar) something like that with my name on it. id appreciate it!

the dog picture is located at

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-dog-pictures-surprise-pug.jpg

another is at

http://www.pugs.nl/images/pug0407.jpg


any rough drafts would be sweet too! thnx!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top