Z Zephyr-X Active Member Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 351 Apr 28, 2010 #1 Well for those that know, I had a few problems with CS in the past and I finally resolved the issue. So I'll see you in the servers!
Well for those that know, I had a few problems with CS in the past and I finally resolved the issue. So I'll see you in the servers!
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Apr 28, 2010 #6 welcome back. Now be ready to be pwned! lol
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Apr 29, 2010 #8 The name is familiar... I think I read your going away post XD Anyway see you in game.
N NinjaWuuzoku Thread Junky Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 827 Apr 29, 2010 #9 Welcome back, look out for that snipe-
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Apr 29, 2010 #10 welcome back! glad to hear you got CS all figured out
Z Zephyr-X Active Member Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 351 Apr 29, 2010 #11 Thanks guys, and yeah I did leave eGO awhile back, missed it too much