B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Dec 11, 2007 #1 Well, I was browsing the newspaper. I saw the daily comic, then I saw this. :O..
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Dec 11, 2007 #4 Yup...glad to see our new mascot in the paper. For those of youwoh don't know thats Baron (the mouse)
Yup...glad to see our new mascot in the paper. For those of youwoh don't know thats Baron (the mouse)
I Italian_Stallion-TR- Active Member Joined Aug 28, 2007 Messages 326 Dec 11, 2007 #5 HAHA, =(eGO)= is slowly taking over the wierd one comic at a time.
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Dec 11, 2007 #7 lol nice
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Dec 11, 2007 #8 Lol You guys want to see the whole comic strip? Here.
M M3dley Famous Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 467 Dec 11, 2007 #10 haha. i guess that is dedicated to the sewer ratz!
A Atticus Rookie Joined Jun 21, 2007 Messages 71 Dec 11, 2007 #11 [quote1197424050==(eG)=Blindsfell-TR-] Yup...glad to see our new mascot in the paper. For those of youwoh don't know thats Baron (the mouse) [/quote1197424050] baron the mouse LOL
[quote1197424050==(eG)=Blindsfell-TR-] Yup...glad to see our new mascot in the paper. For those of youwoh don't know thats Baron (the mouse) [/quote1197424050] baron the mouse LOL
H Heimlich[Jones] Poster Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 215 Dec 11, 2007 #12 good to know that the newspaper editor is in ego..
† †Irish Saint†-TR Poster Joined Sep 30, 2007 Messages 132 Dec 11, 2007 #13 LMAO! - good find my friend!!!!
E Evil-Jester EGO Zealot Joined Oct 27, 2007 Messages 1,573 Dec 11, 2007 #15 awesome now we need to have our selfs a beer now
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Dec 11, 2007 #16 Lol!.. Want some more? =D
X xxxxxxxx Rookie Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 96 Dec 12, 2007 #19 I WILL TAKE THIS NAME IN CONSIDERATION WHEN CHANGE OF NAME IN THE SERVER, JUJUJUJU eGoM4N! hummmm sounds good
I WILL TAKE THIS NAME IN CONSIDERATION WHEN CHANGE OF NAME IN THE SERVER, JUJUJUJU eGoM4N! hummmm sounds good