Binding keys

_Lobo_

I made one post
Joined
Mar 1, 2009
Messages
7
How do I bind a key to show damage while I am still alive in a round?
thx
 
Found that and tried it...that makes you say the word "damage" in the chat window...that is used if there is something you say a lot....thanks for trying.
 
Found that and tried it...that makes you say the word "damage" in the chat window...that is used if there is something you say a lot....thanks for trying.

:o yes, already expected that, sorry:P

Where exactly are you looking for? You wanna see how much damage you given to other players?
 
Last edited:
You mean this:
Description:
Shows a left side menu when you die or at the end of the round, saying who you did and took damage from and how much, including how many hits and who killed you. You will also see where you hit a person and where they hit you

You can download something for that here: http://www.sourcemod.net/vbcompiler.php?file_id=32271

Or you want this:
Shows the player how they did during the round, including kills/deaths/damage dealt/damage received/hits/body parts hit/weapons/distance/health remaining of attacker. Can be shown in chat or menu format. Players can choose how they wish to see it and server admins have great control over how they wish to display menus/chat messages.

Download Link: http://www.sourcemod.net/vbcompiler.php?file_id=21048
 
I dont know of any thing that gives essentially "live" damage reports that update as your playing.
Just !ldr which is when you die.

You could always open console real quick and check since it shows damage taken/given in there.
 
I'm not sure what you mean, but I think it is this:

bind x "say !ldr"

This will bind the x key to say !ldr, which brings up the damage report of the round you are in, or until damaged, was in.
Again, I'm not sure if this is what you want, but I THINK this is what you meant.
 
I agree with Chase I don't think a live damage report exists. If it id it would give an advantage, while more experienced players know more or less hom many shots they hit.
 
Like many people said I dont think that exists letting you know the damage you put on someone at the time it happens. Some servers offer that as a plugin so everyone on the server sees live damage report but as for an individual report, I don't believe thats possible.
 
There is a plug in that tells you damage done when you hit someone.

but a live report is not able to be done. :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top