I knifed Blackhawk!

Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
97
Edge Gamers Organization: CSS Division announces KNIFE BLACKHAWK AND POST AND SCREENSHOT FOR 30,000 CASINO CASH ON OFFICE!

96628731-4.jpg
 
I stabbed him in the face also the other day... but sadly he has incredible resilience to that kind of attack and survived with 45hp!
 
technically you don't get the reward because you didn't post an AFTER shot of the knife... how do we know you actually killed him huh?
 
this is a lie, if you knifed him there would be a symbol in top left hand corner of screenshot saying that you did or something saying you got points for killing him...i call photoshop and its a fake lol
 
LMAO I was feeling sorry for mat that he didn't get an after shot, turns out he was on the same team =="
 
hahaha. nice try dude. i doubt that blackhawk would let you get that close to him with a knife. hahaha. trust me, I've tried.
 
Back
Top