B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Apr 30, 2010 #2 moved and paid >.> I hate my teammates lol
T TrollFace Famous Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 501 Apr 30, 2010 #3 So stole the first knife from me.
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Apr 30, 2010 #4 the funny part about this is that it looks like you're about to get killed by the guy in front of you
the funny part about this is that it looks like you're about to get killed by the guy in front of you
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Apr 30, 2010 #5 Nice radar :mellow:
L lplkassm Forum Fiend Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 602 Apr 30, 2010 #6 Way to 'stick' it to the man bleblablueble lol.
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Apr 30, 2010 #7 legit knife...but not that hard to knife blackhawk lol
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Apr 30, 2010 #8 Psssht Knifing blackhawk is easy, I do it all the time on zombie XD. I even have a screenshot. But my attatchment thingy isn't working D:
Psssht Knifing blackhawk is easy, I do it all the time on zombie XD. I even have a screenshot. But my attatchment thingy isn't working D:
D Dalsia EGO Zealot Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 1,592 May 1, 2010 #9 Soul_of_a_Sinner said: legit knife...but not that hard to knife blackhawk lol Click to expand... I agree. The event should hold that 30k is deducted from anybody who can't knife him!
Soul_of_a_Sinner said: legit knife...but not that hard to knife blackhawk lol Click to expand... I agree. The event should hold that 30k is deducted from anybody who can't knife him!
M MorganFreeman Poster Joined Nov 29, 2009 Messages 229 May 1, 2010 #10 lol blebla, jail has taught you well ;]