Surprise! Dog Tag Scrim (e vs eG) tonight!

iamevilbear

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
6,121
We've shuffled things up here at Event Coordinators central. Dog Tag Scrims are now on Fridays. I hope to see you there tonight! So here is your chance E's. Lets try and beat the eG's

Dog Tag Scrim (e vs eG)
Event Coordinators: Focus and TransparenT


Friday, April 30th
5:00 PM PST
6:00 PM MST
7:00 PM CST
8:00 PM EST​
 
Looks good, I'll try to attend no matter how euro unfriendly it may be hehe.
 
Your going down :]. How loooow can you go XD

Wind will be scrimming. Yeah, you better start shivering :P
 
you guys were lucky. I wasnt there.... lol
was kami there?

Why yes, yes he was. The beginning was kinda rough when the eG's were like 5-0.... Then we got it together and won this thing.
 
Back
Top