[poll] NFL Week 15 Predictions with Mashed Potato Jones

MashedPotato[JONES]

I made one post
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
25
Hello everyone. Well, the football season is almost over and I thought it would be nice to see what everyone thinks about the next 3 weeks of football are going to be like, plus I am bored. So, I got the fantastic idea to make MY predictions early and I'd like to see what you all think.

THURS:
DEN @ HOU - Well, it's obvious Denver hasn't played up to par this year (in my eyes). Plus both teams are 6-7. It's gonna be hard to call this one, but I'm going Houston, just cause they are showing better this year and they are at home.

SAT:
CIN @ SF - Oh the classic Super Bowl XVI and XXIII rivalry here. San Fran is sucking this year (whats new?) and the Bengals are shooting for another 8-8 season. I'm going Bengals, just because San Fran has no shot.

SUN:
GB @ STL - Are you kidding me? This one is pretty obvious. Green Bay obviously the winners in this one. With the way Favre has played this year, there is no stopping him or the Packers.

BAL @ MIA - This is my weeks Battle of the Suck. Whats up with the Ravens? Their coaching needs to learn to call a time out at the right time. Who calls a timeout on 4th & 1?!? Dumbest thing I've ever seen. Well, Miami could be shooting for their first win here since Baltimore is winless in their division. GO DOLPHINS!

SEA @ CAR - Seattle is going to win, hands down. Division clinched, no chance they are letting this one go. They are playing great this year and I think they might have another shot at possibly beating the Cowboys again in the playoffs? Who knows. We will see.

TEN @ KC - Hmm, yet another game that's gonna be a tough one to call. Tennessee almost won last week, but you just can't stop LT. KC is tied with Oakland in their division? Oakland?! I'm going Tennessee just because they played well last week.

NYJ @ NE - Hah, as much as I hate to say this Patriots have the 16-0 record deadlocked. They play nobody these next 3 games. Pats played well against Pits last week in which people thought they were gonna lose to them. Maybe if Anthony Smith wasn't so dumb he wouldn't have gotten New England ready to lay a smack down on Pittsburgh.

ARI @ NO - Ooooh, New Orleans needs this game to stay alive in their division. Arizona has been pretty hot this year, but I don't think they are hot enough to stop the Saints at home. But, what will the Saints do without Reggie Bush!? They'll be fine. Drew Brees will lead them to another victory.

BUF @ CLE - Cleveland has shoved it in our face this year. We all thought they would suck (again), but Derek Anderson is getting comfortable with the team and I think, if they get lucky, they could possibly win their division. If not win their division they will be a Wild Card for sure. Although Buffalo made a fool out of Miami (ROFL, who hasn't?) I think Cleveland is on their way to the top.

JAC @ PIT - This is going to be a good game. Maybe if it's not rainy and crappy in beautiful Pittsburgh we will actually see some scoring from both sides of the field. I really don't know who is going to win this one, it's going to be close I think. I'm gonna have to go Jacksonville because they are going to play the Steeler who got spanked last week against the Pats.

ATL @ TB - Wow. Atlanta needs to drop the sissy crap for Micheal Vick and get their heads in the game. Obviously they are struggling with all this stuff, but seriously need to get over the hump and re-build for next year. Tampa Bay is going to win this one, plus they are at home with possibly Garcia playing.

IND @ OAK - Indy is one of the teams the Pats have to fear. They may have lost to them in the regular season, but every team is out for the Pats blood, especially Indy. Indy will win this one, no need to fret young ones. Plus, Manning and Gonzalez are starting to get comfortable with each other, which means big scoring in the future? I think so.

PHI @ DAL - Oh Dallas, how I love you. I am a Romo fan. He is a great player and plays the game well. Philly is struggling and I hate to see that come out of the D-man. Dallas is back on top and they want to see the Pats in the Super Bowl (if the Pats don't choke). Although I was hoping Philly was gonna have a good season, Dallas is having a better one and they are gonna win this one. There's always next year right? (Without D-Nabb)

DET @ SD - Well Mr. Kitna what happened to my 10 W's you guaranteed this year? I am truly displeased with you sir and you should donate all your money to charity. Sorry your team chokes and can't kick a field goal, AT HOME. San Diego is on a roll once again and LT can't be stopped, as usual. San D wins this one folks.

WAS @ NYG - The Giants need this game, and so does Washington. Eli is starting to choke here at the end and he is starting to get into those close games. He got lucky last week that the Philly game didn't go into overtime. I'm going to give Eli and his team a shot in this close game giving them another W for week 15.

MON:
CHI @ MIN - Minnesota! Adrian Peterson! BOTH OF YOU! Mr. 'Sota Peterson had a disappointing game last week, but I think he can prevail against the struggling Bears in this one. I think he will be running up the yards against the Bears to show that he means business. The Bears need to pick a QB and stick with him. Seriously. Or, just grab one in the draft that you think will benefit in your franchise.
 
Why do The Raiders get a tuff line-up every year lol! I doubt if we get passed Indy although it would be lovely
 
Why does everyone love the freaking Cowboys so much? I tell ya they're just as bad as the Patriots.

If the Super Bowl is Patriots v. Dallas I'm not going to watch it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top