Video Editing Suggestions

Death_Blade

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
1,850
Hey Im planning to make a css frag video but I suck at the editing part of it... so please people who are advanced at editing tell me what programs for editing and compression do you use ( I hear sony vegas and adobe after effects are good ) and what are the commands to remove HUD stuff... And how to make a .avi file from a .dem file, or with what to record ingame that is more than 30 fps, high quality and doesnt suck (like fraps).. kthx
 
The only way to fully remove the HUD is to have sv_cheats 1 enabled, which there isnt usually.

HUD_saytext_ something, that will remove text at least.



Fraps works well, at 30 FPS for me, and i compress using virtualdub + divx codec. Works like a charm, perfectly crisp video
 
Add me on steam, dead_1ee, not on at the moment though, can try contact me on xfire though, slurp99. I'm happy to go through it with you.
 
So do you already have the clips done? And what kind of montage are you going for? Simple, quick frags, or complex with lots of extra stuff?
 
what I find to make a good frag video with good quality is using your console and making a demo. The programs that I use for editing is Sony Vegas 8, Virtualdub, and Adobe After Effects CS3. Or for simple editing is just getting your demo with frags and edit with windows movie maker or sony vegas.
I hope that helped. pm if any q. ;)
 
Well - Because of all the media I did for my high school, They bought and gave me a full legit edition of Adobe CS4 Master Collection. I am very familiar with all of the components so if you need help editing - hollar at me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top