New Mouse.

TrollFace

Famous
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
501
Hai, eGO. :3

Need some suggestions for a new mouse.

As many may of heard (as I state or complain about it tons in game.)

My left click on my mouse fails to respond and gives out way too much.
It affects my gaming to a huge extent due it gives out at the worst of times.

I've taken it apart and tried everything.

Tonight my left clicks went COMPLETELY out, it's not working that I had to enable the "switch mouse buttons" in my control panel.

I need ideas from you guys.

A nice gaming mouse or an 'el cheapo?

If a gaming mouse post suggestions and please put why.

I'm counting on you guys.
This one I got now needs to go. :/
 
I would not buy a "cheapo" mouse if you have the funds to get a real one.

For gaming mice, the two biggest companies in that market are razer and logitech. Personally, I cannot stand logitech aside from their keyboards. So I will suggest you have a look at razer.

http://www.razerzone.com/

They in my opinion, make the best gaming mice. They blow logitech out of the water in terms of specs. For starters, I would have a look at the razer diamondback, lechesis, and deathadder.

Why dont you have a look and if you would like more opinions on what you choose, come back here and ask.

-Blue
 
Logitech G500 gaming mouse

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104318


NEVER buy a "cheapo" mouse for gaming. I used to do that, and I always wondered why I couldn't keep up with other people when playing games. A good gaming mouse will be comfortable and much more accurate that a normal mouse. It will make you get into the game much more too.

I'm not kidding. Get a good mouse. It's worth the extra cash. :)
 
Looked at both links.

I love Logitech, but as well love Razors.
I've owned a few Logis in my time, I may get the one you sent Mad, but I'm leaning into trying Blues Razor suggestion.

I was looking into a Razor.
The deathadder is the most affordable and looks awesome.




The others are a bit outta my range. 70+ bucks.

Regardless before I am sure I'd like to see anyone elses suggestions?

Am I gonna have to order these mice online only?
Cause my left clicks broke and I kinda need one now.
 
I personally role with the Razer Diamondback 3G. I've had it a few years and it has yet to let me down. I use it in combination with the Razer Sphex mouse pad and I couldn't love the two of them any more.
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=razer diamondback 3g&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wf
I'm sure that you could find a decent one from the list. I also check newegg everyday and they usually have a gaming mouse go on sale at least once a week.
Also I found my razer mouse at best buy so I'm sure that they could go and special order something for you if you had one in mind that you liked a lot.
 
Last edited:
Am I gonna have to order these mice online only?
Cause my left clicks broke and I kinda need one now.

no not at all. You can drive down to any electronics store like BestBuy and pick up gaming mice.

I got my lechesis from bestbuy.

-Blue
 
I have owned a Razer Lachesis for two years now. It is a FANTASTIC MOUSE and has gone through HELL to serve me.

I have small hands though... And the Lachesis is a large(r) mouse. That is the ONLY downside. It is FANTASTIC for gaming and for graphic design alike.
 
Hmm.

I dunno if my Town has Bestbuy...

I live in New Mexico, and the Shopping area is very small.

I'll have to see.
 
The G9 from logitech can be ordered for $39 from bestbuy. I use all Logitech mice, KB, ETC. and have never had a fail since. Alternatively, the MX518 is excellent as well as the G5 which i use myself. Never cared for Razer products, but have nothing bad to say about them.
 
Well I just got a cheap 10 buck Logi optical one.

For now at least.
I'll look into Razor soon. :3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top