Basic Admin Training

Can e's go just to sit in? Cause if they can I would love to try and make it.
 
Sorry Activate, e's are not permitted to sit in Admin class. But as soon as you hit that promotion, Myself or Any of the A|T's would be Gladly to hook you up either with a class or private session.

Same with you Gunney
 
Well there have been e's that sit in on the class but they will have to take it again when they get to the eG. At the Admin trainers discretion of course if they say no its a no.
 
Last edited:
Sorry Activate, e's are not permitted to sit in Admin class. But as soon as you hit that promotion, Myself or Any of the A|T's would be Gladly to hook you up either with a class or private session.

Same with you Gunney

Gunney and Activate, You guys ARE aloud to attend and sit in the class.. i must of been on Drugs or something.. bc i Personally have had e Ranked members in my classes...

I apologize for this silly mistake. I guess i haven't been getting much sleep with Going to the gym, and have a 3 week old baby boy keep my wife and I up... Sr again guys.
 
As mentioned earlier, any e attending admin class will not get credit for it, so he/she had to take another class, once promoted.
However, it won't hurt you to listen to...
Just be advised: you won't be able to follow a part of the class, due to lack of access to admin commands.
 
Hey if I may I need admin training please.

You are still an e and supposedly from another division, meaning class subject may be a bit different, and even if you take it now, you wont get any credit and will have to retake it when you get your G
 

Latest posts

Back
Top