people im going to kill on the jail server ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDJSilva

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
132
haha krazy i stab u yay ^^ hehe i think i am improving at playing css =)
an wind, sector 7 and tomi you are gonna die by the hands of me ^^
 
haha well i already killed them but i wanna do it again ^^ but i still need to kill Wind cause he killed me when i had st :( but i get him =D
 
Killing tomi really isn't that much of a challenge if you ask me. He happens to be the first one I knife usually lol.
 
lol yer but it cool killing him =)

but i want kill krazy more =) an i want kill Wind cos my my st :@
 
Lmfao... Silva, your not going to kill me. The only way to do that would be blatantly freekilling me before cells open. I'm a bit of a veteran :P well not as a ct, as you noticed "obiously"
 
meh, I saw people got killed by flashbangs before, so it CAN happen... SO, Ill be waiting the day till you kill me with a flashbang~~ lol
 
haha R3D who the hell are u i neva seen u soo shh
 
Last edited:
haha R3D who the hell are u i neva seen u soo shh

I have seen you on before. You haven't seen me recently because if an issue with my steam but once it's fixed I will be there to put down any thoughts of rebellion by you Silva. :) Have your fun while it lasts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top