Should I Come Back?

Should I stay, or Go


  • Total voters
    39
Status
Not open for further replies.

azn modern warfare 2

Active Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
359
Should I come back to Counter Strike? or Stay with League of Legends.
Friends say CSS is 6 years old, boring. It was fun.
They also say LoL is Fun, New, more dynamic.
Please post a Reason. Thank You, Long time no see.
I dont know how to post a poll >_>
 
don't have to leave forever - don't have to keep playing always

i've taken time out of CSS to play LoL as well - thats how i roll - i'll play a game and only one game at a time really for awhile. once i get bored of it a bit i'll go to others, and i always end up goin back to CSS.

so yes keep playing CSS but that doesn't mean you have to play it right now and always
 
Well, without you on highschool I have been seeming to do better---- scratch that. I don't care what you do really just stay in the community :P

Also, I vote EyelessHunter goes home.
 
Play 'em both, keep them balanced??

I would stay for CS:S though. :P

~Beanie
 
I play LoL and CS:s at the same time, just balance ur game time.
 
Well, I can only play one shooting game at a time so I know what you mean. Umm weell, How about you give us a try again for a week and that usually gives you enough time to rekindle your love with CS:S so hopefully you'll play it again.

The decision is totally up to your preference. Your always welcome here but you should just play what you feel like XD
 
Not to be a downer on your thread, but how you spend your time should be a reflection of who you are and what you want to do; not what we think you should do...
 
Personally I think LoL is an amazing game, i've put all of my time into it now. But thats how I am I concentrate on one thing then change. Like im soon going to hop on the Dragon Age origins bandwagon and see where that takes me. (Many weekend indoors most likely) But in the end its all up to you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top