Nighthawks MiniFragVideo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRQAvqaxkyw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRQAvqaxkyw[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLoMTOcdLU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLoMTOcdLU[/ame]


Me and my clanny from MW2 frag videos.

Our clan name is Banditos B| see us in TWL or CEVO soon wish us good luck
 
Last edited:
1st off, Nice frags Nighthawk and Killer4000 lol. 2nd, Modern Warfare 2 is easy, the only challenge you can get is to go f2000 + usp (They're considered the weakest weapons on 360, but i beg to differ). Show me some frags of that, and I'll wish you good luck :D
 
uhmm how does MW2 frag vidos have to do with CSS least mine has to do with the leadership the is legend in the vido
 
Frags were nice but editing was a bit standard. I would know, all my clips are standard :p
 
6.9/10.0

Nice video. I really liked the the cpl_mill scene in the first half. Nice editing and it was synced well with the music. The frags were pretty good too. Second half was a little slow, and the frags were few and spaced apart. Overall I'd give it a 6.9 / 10.0 and thats using the scale i use for themovievault.com , so good job!

Hope to see more videos from you guys, keep it up! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top