Zombie Escape Hollywood Edition - Premieres This Friday!

PhaseXero

Famous
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
547
4579879397_a59230e06c_o.png

Zombie Escape fans and fanatics, we have a special event for you this Friday, May 4th. Myself, PureBlood, Woodie and xShadow have sponsored the buy your own event - Zombies Gone Hollywood! (Thanks as well to Coleslawesome and Jackie for their contribution)

In keeping with the hollywood theme we have two new maps for all you guys and gals. The classic Lord of the Rings map, Mines of Moria and the recently released Stargate SG1 Missions map. Come bring your friends, have some laughs, slay some zombies and RUN RUN RUN!

Time: 8pm EST, 5pm PST

SG1 Missions​
​

4580511850_b6b7bf48b0_o.png

Play in the Stargate universe and go on two different missions, with custom weapons and models. You are SG1.
[More Info]

Mines of Moria
4579879525_705897c5cf_o.png

An epic rush from start to finish, fight your way through the mine and hold off the zombies until Gandalf can save the day!
[More Info]

​

Rules:
  • Please do not grief your fellow teammates (Ex. Shooting the gate in balin's tomb in Mines of Moria).
  • Complete the objective the best you can. Do not hold up the game with camping a spot if you so happen to be the last group of CT's when the zombies have won, and vice versa.
  • DO NOT ZOMBIE HUNT. Unless the zombie is clearly AFK, DO NOT hunt him down. The objective is to ESCAPE, not kill the zombie at the start.
  • If you are first zombie, DO NOT leave and rejoin because you don't want to be the first zombie.
  • Use common sense to the best of your abilities.
  • Most of all, HAVE FUN!

Come this Friday!!!! If you haven't played come try it out, zombie escape is a lot of fun. 8PM EST!

_________________________________________

Download Instructions
The maps are quite large so if you want to download it ahead of time you might save yourself a lot of time

1. Download both maps: [Mines of Moria] [SG1 Missions]

2. Use winrar to open the files

3. Extract your files to your steam folder, for most people it is C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/YourUserNameHere/cstrike/Maps
 
Last edited:
at 5 PM Pacific? I can't make it. I have baseball until like 7 that day :S
 
I will be there! Sounds fun and It will be good to play Zombie escape because is been awhile since I have and I kind of miss it :) Looking forward to it Phase.
 
7pm central....uh i think i have something to do, but i'll try to make it. If not, can someone record it? XD No really I'm serious
 
30mins before i can get on, Guess I'll join halfway through. Never played an escape map before XD. This better live up to the hype :P
 
I played allot on these maps and I have to say I love them they are really great.
 
Great!
Looking forward to it, not sure if I can make it though, but I'll try. :)

~Beanie
 
Oh wow these are really great maps I will surely be there friday.
 
Oh yeah you guys know this will be good. Lets try to get a full 40 person server.

The maps are big so if you want to preload it you can download the maps from FPSBanana (links in the first post) and stick it in your cstrike maps folder (For most people that's C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/YourUserNameHere/Cstrike/Maps)

Evilbear will most likely be posting a download site later on, if you want a step through for the above information i can edit it into the first post.
 
i helped design sg1 missions (escaping the mountain) (he took an actual 2 episode mission for the 2nd scenario) and it originally came out on the bor3d gaming zombie escape server. A guy from one of my other clans [Durka] made it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top