B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 May 5, 2010 #2 stupid fbg menu was stuck open and couldnt change weapons >.> Money given Thanks for helping fill Office
stupid fbg menu was stuck open and couldnt change weapons >.> Money given Thanks for helping fill Office
K -King.exe EGO Zealot Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 1,615 May 5, 2010 #3 I was yelling at him he stoled my kill!!!!
S Sgt. Toysif Famous Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 537 May 5, 2010 #4 u weren't yelling u were screaming
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 May 5, 2010 #5 not only did you get the 45k but you got 25 points. poor blackhawk...
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 May 6, 2010 #7 blackhawksniper said: stupid fbg menu was stuck open and couldnt change weapons >.> Click to expand... LOL, man I hate that XD I wish I'm on when these bounties are going on.
blackhawksniper said: stupid fbg menu was stuck open and couldnt change weapons >.> Click to expand... LOL, man I hate that XD I wish I'm on when these bounties are going on.
S Sgt. Toysif Famous Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 537 May 7, 2010 #8 2 days gone nd still no cash hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
B bleblablueble EGO Zealot Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 1,576 May 7, 2010 #9 He ditched out on the bill =O
R Ramp EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,923 May 7, 2010 #10 Sgt. Toysif said: 2 days gone nd still no cash hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Click to expand... Just be glad he didn't suicide on you when you were knifing him so you couldn't get the bounty like he did to me =\ Right click knifed, but apparently black hawk has the smallest back in the world so only did 55 damage and than he suicides.
Sgt. Toysif said: 2 days gone nd still no cash hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Click to expand... Just be glad he didn't suicide on you when you were knifing him so you couldn't get the bounty like he did to me =\ Right click knifed, but apparently black hawk has the smallest back in the world so only did 55 damage and than he suicides.
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 May 7, 2010 #11 Looks like he is going to need another deposit from the bank of iamevilbear
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 May 7, 2010 #12 Yep, at least he didn't suicide like he did to me lol.
S Sgt. Toysif Famous Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 537 May 14, 2010 #13 hmmmmmm 3 weeks gone still no cash received