Has anyone bought Sun Chips with the new loud bag

Jarrod_38

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
1,178
Holy mother of all god these new bags are loud. It's like having a 747 taking off in your kitchen. I know they're biodegradable, but man.
 
Yes, I was in the isle and saw some Garden Salsa Sun chips. I reached out my hand and this dude was stocking soda next to me and when I grabbed the bag it was like a mini machine gun going off so he kinda jumped cause the store was pretty quite because it was early in the morning lol.
 
So I've heard.
I have little children in my household, I best not buy these bags.
Although sun chips are delicious~
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRWelTDdHJM[/ame]
WoW O_o
 
Sound has no effect on the tastiness of those chips. I buy them cause they are awesome and (aside from Wheat tortilla chips and cool ranch Doritos) are the only chips I like.
 
I eat the Sun Chips because they're healthy for you in the long-run.

Don't really eat junk food anymore, but thank goodness Sun Chips are healthy for you :)
 
Wow those would be my nightmare in the middle of the night. Im the kind of person that when im up at night getting food im super quiet and stops after every noise to make sure someone didnt wake up.
 
Sun-Chips: The World's First Ninja Proof Snack

yes they are loud. very, very loud
 
I actually bought a bag of sun chips the other day. I was shocked at how obnoxious the noise is coming from that bag!

I mean, it's cool being green and all, but not if I go deaf and scare the cat in the process... :scared:
 
I think they are trying to turn it in into a game like operation, can't touch the sides of the bag while getting a chip.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top