Thank You Matt With A Cat

Old Monkei

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
2,398
I wish to thank Matt With A Cat for an awesome job done on the Canada VS USA DoD:S scrim last night.
It is people like Matt With A Cat and many others who take the time from gaming and RL to set up sessions like last night for the enjoyment of the eGO community.

Thank you :thumbup:
 
+2 to Matt


Our leadership on the entire site is great, we wouldnt be able to do anything without them :)
 
woo its always fun to do our events and how could we do it with out everyone
 
I had a blast in the scrim and would like to thank everyone who helped out in anyway to make it possible. We'll get them next time ;)
 
Oh, I see how it is! Matt gets all the credit when it was my idea! :)

Thanks Matt for organizing this event! :)
 
A big thanks to Matt for the organization and of course to Blindy too for the idea. It was great fun and I'll be looking forward to the rematch.
 
Haha! Thanks guys! I had just as much fun as all of you!

Ill see what i can do about organizing more fun scrims in the near future!
 
Yes it twas fun, thanks Matt, and thanks C-WHiT for the battlefield promotion. I hope you were proud of the results.

U.S.A. 1 Canada 0
 
Thanks to everyone who helped out :)

Blindy - For coming up with the event (which I had in mind a week before he even said it)

Matt - Well, you know.... organizing.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top