Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 May 6, 2010 #1 Well its time for your 20 backstabs so lets do it!
C CopperAle EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 17, 2010 Messages 5,231 May 6, 2010 #4 Happy Birthday Backstab!
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 May 6, 2010 #5 Happy birthday Backstab! I remember my 20th birthday....just kidding. I remember the next morning though....OUCH!
Happy birthday Backstab! I remember my 20th birthday....just kidding. I remember the next morning though....OUCH!
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 May 6, 2010 #6 Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 May 6, 2010 #7 lol You guys should line him up and each paddle him once with a spade or something.
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 May 8, 2010 #9 Happy birthday Backstab!!! Dont worry ill make the 20 spade smacks as excruciating as possible.