Donate your plinks!! Don't forget :d

steam87

Rookie
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
71
hey guys.

just posting a thread to remind all those who are in ego to join the clan on finalbattleground


and for those of you who are already in the clan on finalbattleground i would like you to


type !pld all

when you join a FBG server and befor you leave a FBG server


this will help us to gather plinks for the clan! :D

alot of our members havnt been donatingthere plinks so if can please donate them

thanks
 
Yes, I haven't seen much people donating, I'll be sure to donate mine next time I go on.
 
Um personally I like to donate in like 10,000 or 20,000 plinks at the time and leave a message on the FBG plinks history page to personally keep tally of how much I've donated.

There was a thread about this recently.

We're ahead by like 8 million plinks I think. But it should be more compared to the amount of people we have.
 
Back
Top