Pm's to e MpTy

e MpTy

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
1,159
I'm not the clan guru I would like very much like not being pm'ed, I'm not the clan guru :P

thank you.
 
Oh latly I've been getting alot of PM's asking questions about TS and sorry replies? Very confuzing Pm's.
 
[quote1197521273=e MpTy]
Oh latly I've been getting alot of PM's asking questions about TS and sorry replies? Very confuzing Pm's.
[/quote1197521273]


These are probably PMs that everyone gets. People for some reason don't know how to operate the PM system, and they send forum-wide PMs that get sent to all the members when it's only meant to apologize to or ask one person. We all get them. Don't worry about it.
 
haha there are clan-wide PMs sent out occasionally. And then you have those that people reply to all and it gets sent out to the entire clan by mistake
 
I agree with Flea, but i think it's also because he is on the top of the PM userlist. ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top